top of page
Tue, Jan 17|
Three Vikings Food + Drink
Torskeklubben January Event
Since the first Tuesday of January is so close to New Years Day, we're having the first Torskeklubben event of 2023 on Tuesday, Jan 17 at Three Vikings. Don't miss the always popular smorrebrod. Space is limited.
Time & Location
Jan 17, 6:00 p.m.
Three Vikings Food + Drink, 10713 124 St, Edmonton, AB T5M 0H2, Canada
About the event
The total cost is $67.75 per person including tax and tip. Additional food or drinks can be purchased separately.
Tickets must be purchased in advance at Three Vikings. Cut-off is Friday January 13th at midnight. The pub is closed for the holidays between January 1 and 9. Get your tickets before January 1 or between Jan 10 and 13.
There are three options for purchase:
- Go to the pub (10713 - 124 Street) and purchase a ticket. Cash, credit and debit accepted.
- Call the pub (780-249-6302) with your credit card and they will process the payment and set tickets aside for you.
- Send an etransfer to email@example.com and they will set tickets aside for you.
The price includes the following menu:
- 1 x Beer (Tuborg, Carlsberg or Brio)
- 1 x Akvavit (Linie or Aalborg Taffel)
- 1 x Summer greens salad
- 6 x Half smorrebrod (one of each type) - Pickled herring with curried egg salad and pickled onion - Egg and shrimp with dill caraway sauce - Fiskefrikadeller with house sweet pickle and remoulade - Speigepølse with grilled asparagus, pickled onion and remoulade - Roast pork with rødkal, prune, orange and cracklin’ - Roasted pear with Danish blue cheese and candied walnuts
- Coffee or Tea
bottom of page